If you’re a fan of foosball, you’ve heard the name Tornado. Engineer Bob Furr built the original Tornado foosball table, and Valley-Dynamo has manufactured this high-quality product since 1999.
Looking to add a foosball table to your home? Take a look at our Tornado foosball table review to check out the hottest tables in this line.
Best Tornado Foosball Table Reviews
Tornado Sport Foosball Table
The high-end appeal of the Tornado Sport Foosball table makes it a great looking addition to any rec or games room.
This is definitely something that you’ll be proud to show off as well as host competitions with.
- The mahogany melamine makes this a more adult looking game than some other types of foosball tables.
- Comes with legs that are height adjustable and boot levellers, making it easy to get a perfect level even if your floors aren’t.
- The SureGrip plastic handles mean you have more control over play and the end ball return saves you a trip around the table and gets your game on quickly.
- The plastic players aren’t super simple to insert onto the roll pins. A good trick is to line the player up to the hole using the roll pin punch and then hammer the roll pin through the player.
A great table once some assembly tricks are accomplished and especially nice for a mature, more adult games room.
Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table
The Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball table is an improved design.
The players can navigate sharper corners and better ball control.
- Stainless steel laminate gives this table an edgy look, and the split competition bearings means an increased level of control during play.
- Shot blocking and passing are also more streamlined.
- The table players have already been assembled so it’s a quick set up.
- Quick to set up so you’re playing shortly after it’s delivered, a very rugged table.
- Lots of play by kids isn’t going to faze this foosball table!
- Although the weight of this Tornado foosball table makes it incredibly durable, it also means that it’s not an easy one to move around should it need to be shifted.
Tornado Classic Foosball Table
As the name suggests, the Tornado Classic Foosball table is the more familiar style most people will quickly recognize.
Black leather laminate finish and convenient adjustable leg levellers make this a great table for the whole family.
- The black leather laminate finish is simple and clean, making it fit into many different room decors.
- The solid wood handles are durable and the players are counterbalanced, meaning that if you move them out of the way to play 1 on 1, they’ll stay that way.
- If you prefer to play with 1 goalie it will take the purchase of a retrofit kit.
Hands down one of the best foosball tables on the market. Quick play, ease of movement, and counterbalanced players is a great touch.
Tornado Elite Foosball Table
If you’re looking for a foosball table with style, you’ve found just what you’re looking for with the Tornado Elite Foosball table.
Again, it has adjustable leg levellers and natural solid wood handles, but this one has a gorgeous cherry laminate finish.
- Extremely durable table that will stand up to lots of exuberant play.
- Ledge for drinks if you’re hosting a foosball party.
- Putting the players on and assembly is a little frustrating, but once they’re on, they’re on for good.
A beautiful game piece that will be around for years to come.
Tornado T-3000 Foosball Table
Unlike the other tables in this line, the Tornado T-3000 Foosball table is the only one that automatically comes with a 1 man goalie.
The stainless steel laminate cabinet is a great finish.
- Durable, comes with split bearings, and counterbalanced men.
- The only table with 1 man goalie; that’s a “purchase separately” option for the other tables.
- Brushed steel rods make this table a force to be reckoned with.
- Will take some friends to help put this beast together.
- Strong materials make it durable, but very heavy.
Winner – great for hours of play and design has considered everything.
There you have it! Our Tornado foosball table review. If you’re looking for a table, consider a Tornado.
As an added bonus, below is a video on generating more power with your shots .